Welcome to the KBus documentation¶
KBUS is a lightweight messaging system for Linux, particularly
aimed at embedded platforms. Message passing is managed by a kernel module, via
/dev/kbus0 style devices. Python bindings are provided, as
is a C library.
- A simple introduction to using KBUS
- KBUS – Lightweight kernel-mediated messaging
- KBUS Python bindings for Messages
- KBUS Python bindings for Ksocks
- KBUS C bindings
- KBUS Limpets - an introduction with goldfish
- KBUS Limpets - an introduction
- KBUS Python bindings for Limpets
- The KBUS documentation and sphinx
Indices and tables¶
This documentation is kept as reStructuredText documents, managed with Sphinx. The HTML files in the Google code repository are provided for convenience, and may not always be absolutely up-to-date with head-of-tree.